Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Third Meeting

Went to back to 46th St Clubhouse... Had to wlk dog and race there after a brisk walk home.... But I got there for the very beginning.... They used a booklet that talks about the tools and qustions of newcomers. Not sure what the title was, but I'll recognize it when I see it again... Thing was phone. Several shared how they hate the phone. I got the biggest laughs with my phone hatred (still the people pleasing entertainer)... One lady pointed out she prefers voicemails to bookend tthings and once had a sponsor call her on it. She felt shame but has come to believe that's right for her... It works for her... I needed that.... Went home. Stopped for a coupla errands and was home in plenty of time to relax on the couch. Found myself thinking obsessively about union elections.... And found I was clenching my teeth. Took an ativan to calm me and I slept good.... The Take Away: Ranting cursing loud scary black guy (seemed aimed at all us white folk)... the Intergroup is there for 24 hour phone help. I'll put those nos in my cell now.... Forgot to blog this post til Weds at 3.30p... But I predated it.... Rigorous honesty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Share Here